iPhone case handcrafted with Walnut, Sycamore and chestnut woods inlay.
CAUTIVA IPHONE CASE
La Alhambra, where the engraved wood on its ceiling were joined together and gave place to the most beautiful construction where poetic images, entwined and decorative inlays appear.
Andalusi Taracea handcrafted wooden inlay.
Of Andalusi Arabic origin coming from Granada in Andalusia/Spain, the city where the purity and style of this traditional process with more than 700 years of history still remains.
Every case is unique and totally handmade.
Tarxia has cared for the smallest details both in the design and manufacture , using hardwoods as: Lignum vitae, Ebony, Walnut, Wenge, Sycamore and Sapele. The natural materials used in its finishing make the case 100% ecologic and hypoallergenic.
- High quality construction hybrid case thermoplastic polyurethane resin structure that offers high resistance to impact, abrasion and recyclable.
- Direct access to all buttons and ports
- Easy snap-on attachment
- Compatible with wireless charging
- Wood material: Walnut, Sycamore and chestnut
- Natural, warm and pleasant touch feeling
- Wood finish with 100 % natural oils and waxes, anti-allergic properties
*Because we use real wood, the grain patterns will vary, making each case unique.