iPhone case handcrafted with Ebony and Sycamore woods inlay
This mixture of natural woods plays with imagination, which interpret the Taracea from a more informal language. Like the kaleidoscope that surprises, its linked tiny pieces invite you to discover as many patterns as you wish. No matter what the perspective is, the result will be hypnotic, beautiful.
Andalusi Taracea handcrafted wooden inlay.
Of Andalusi Arabic origin coming from Granada in Andalusia/Spain, the city where the purity and style of this traditional process with more than 700 years of history still remains.
Every case is unique and totally handmade.
Tarxia has cared for the smallest details both in the design and manufacture , using hardwoods as: Lignum vitae, Ebony, Walnut, Wenge, Sycamore and Sapele. The natural materials used in its finishing make the case 100% ecologic and hypoallergenic.
- High quality construction hybrid case thermoplastic polyurethane resin structure that offers high resistance to impact, abrasion and recyclable.
- Direct access to all buttons and ports
- Easy snap-on attachment
- Compatible with wireless charging
- Wood material: Ebony and Sycamore
- Natural, warm and pleasant touch feeling
- Wood finish with 100 % natural oils and waxes, anti-allergic properties
*Because we use real wood, the grain patterns will vary, making each case unique.