iPhone case handcrafted with Courbaril wood inlay.
COVEIL IPHONE CASE
For those who are passionate about wood in its natural form, we have elaborated this monochromatic piece of Courbaril wood, making light variations in the decorative inlays to make a stand-out geometric effect with its natural shine and woodgrain.
Andalusi Taracea handcrafted wooden inlay.
Of Andalusi Arabic origin coming from Granada in Andalusia/Spain, the city where the purity and style of this traditional process with more than 700 years of history still remains.
Every case is unique and totally handmade.
Tarxia has cared for the smallest details both in the design and manufacture , using hardwoods as: Lignum vitae, Ebony, Walnut, Wenge, Sycamore and Sapele. The natural materials used in its finishing make the case 100% ecologic and hypoallergenic.
- High quality construction hybrid case thermoplastic polyurethane resin structure that offers high resistance to impact, abrasion and recyclable.
- Direct access to all buttons and ports
- Easy snap-on attachment
- Compatible with wireless charging
- Wood material: Courbaril
- Natural, warm and pleasant touch feeling
- Wood finish with 100 % natural oils and waxes, anti-allergic properties
*Because we use real wood, the grain patterns will vary, making each case unique.