iPhone case handcrafted with Lignum vitae, Sycamore, Mahogany and Walnut woods inlay.
AIKABIA IPHONE CASE
On one side the river Darro, on the other, The Alhambra. And in between Aikabia, the ravine that accompanies along the rise. A steep hill used as a symbol of the effort and perseverance that the Taracea represents. Values that shows combining this time the red tones of the earth with the elegance of the cedar.
Andalusi Taracea handcrafted wooden inlay.
Of Andalusi Arabic origin coming from Granada in Andalusia/Spain, the city where the purity and style of this traditional process with more than 700 years of history still remains.
Every case is unique and totally handmade.
Tarxia has cared for the smallest details both in the design and manufacture , using hardwoods as: Lignum vitae, Ebony, Walnut, Wenge, Sycamore and Sapele. The natural materials used in its finishing make the case 100% ecologic and hypoallergenic.
- High quality construction hybrid case thermoplastic polyurethane resin structure that offers high resistance to impact, abrasion and recyclable.
- Direct access to all buttons and ports
- Easy snap-on attachment
- Compatible with wireless charging
- Wood material: Lignum vitae, Sycamore, Mahogany and Walnut
- Natural, warm and pleasant touch feeling
- Wood finish with 100 % natural oils and waxes, anti-allergic properties
*Because we use real wood, the grain patterns will vary, making each case unique.